Against a backdrop of rising and significant water charges, H2o provides a professional, comprehensive water and effluent cost reduction service to clients around the UK.
Every day, public and private sector businesses quite literally pour hard earned money down the drain due to leakage, inefficient hardware and inaccurate billing. Through consultation, fault repairs, conservation measures and historical billing investigation, H2o can turn waste into profit. Regardless of the size of your organisation or location of the premises, we can make a positive contribution to the efficiency of your business.
Our activities embrace all aspects of water cost reduction, from a preliminary analysis of historical billing through to the supply of innovative money saving solutions.
We can undertake basic High Consumption Investigations (HCI) and detailed Water Efficiency Audits (WEA) which include some or all of the below measures:
- Discussion with site contact to determine any particular usage trends.
- Full billing analysis.
- Start and finish meter reads to measure consumption during site visit including recording instantaneous flow through the meter.
- Carry out stop tap test to confirm / eliminate presence of underground leakage.
- Inspection of WC areas to include cistern volumes & tap flow rates on hand wash basins.
- Make adjustment of flow to optimum level on hand wash basins if service valves present, and fit displacement devices to cisterns.
- Check shower heads i.e. can these be changed for water efficient types.
- Inspection of any storage tanks to look for leaks or running overflows.
- Walk around outside of building to look for running overflows, inspection of external taps and look for anything left running.
Following the report, and subject to client approval, we would carry out the recommended work in order to achieve savings.
The recommended works could cover areas such as:
- Installation of water meters;
- Supply of innovative water saving equipment;
- Leakage detection and repair;
- Identification of incorrect charging; and
- Charge and refund negotiations due to historical billing errors.
Our recent projects have demonstrated that payback for most projects can be achieved within 12 months
For further information on how your business can make massive savings on your water consumption, please contact us.